St. Paul’s is a parish in the Episcopal Church in Delaware. The congregation first meet on Trinity Sunday, June 7 1868. After meeting in a borrowed location for 23 years they built a church on Camden-Wyoming Avenue. By 1969 they needed a larger facility, and in 1972 the church moved into the current building, at Old North and West street. With 8.3 acres, we have lots of room to grow.
Back Row L to R Gene Johnson, Arnold Morris and Robert Gentile
Bottom Row L to R Joyce Wade, Judi Conover, Rich Conover, Sherryl Priviti and Frank Daniels